PX.com is not a banker or lender (Service Provider). Leading Service Providers participate in our matching engine who may have loan products available matching the criteria you submit in this interesting profile. The information collected is not an application for credit or a mortgage loan, nor is it used to pre-qualify you with any Service Provider. There is no cost to submit a loan request, get matched with lenders and receive loan offers. You may review the loan offers and talk to the lenders at no cost. Of course, the lender you choose may require a fee to continue processing your loan request, but until you agree to pay the lender a fee, you may stop at no cost. PX.com does not charge you, the consumer, a fee for its services. Who pays our bills? The lender. Of course, you will be responsible for paying any loan processing, closing costs or other fees to the lender with whom you close.
Mortgage Rate as low as 2.86% (3.31% APR) – Disclosure current as of October 16, 2015.
- The payment on a $200,000 15-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 2.86% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1,369.18 with 2.125 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 3.31%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Lenders offer a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions.
Advertised Terms and Information
- The information and disclosures above relate to advertised terms made by or through PX.
- Interest rates and terms are from a lender or lenders with whom PX may match you and that offer the particular product. The disclosures are current as of the date indicated.
- PX is not a lender in any transaction and does not make loans, loan commitments or lock-rates. All credit decisions, including loan approval and the conditional rates and terms you are offered, are the responsibility of the participating lenders and will vary based upon your loan request, your particular financial situation, and criteria determined by the lenders to whom you are matched. Not all consumers will qualify for the advertised rates and terms.
- PX.com arranges for a possible loan offer through its network of nonaffiliated lenders. See the Privacy Statement for more details.
- FICO score means the FICO credit score report that a lender receives from a consumer reporting agency.
- The information collected is not an application for credit or a mortgage loan, nor is it used to pre-qualify you with any Service Provider.