1. All traffic/campaigns/creatives must be approved to run.
2. Social ad copy (all applicable platforms) must be approved to run.
3. The TCPA disclaimer must be shown at all times with a submit button in a legible font size and color.
4. TCPA disclaimer should match in style and content to the below example; slight alterations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis:
Sample Language for Web Forms
Sample Language for Call Center Campaigns
[Name], do you agree to be called by [SCHOOL1, SCHOOL2, SCHOOL 3] regarding educational services via an automatic telephone dialing system at [telephone number]. You are not obligated to provide consent in order to receive or purchase services from this school. May I have your authorization for the colleges to call you at the wireless or landline phone number you gave to me earlier in the call?
6. You must be able to target on at least a state level while running this offer. Search partners should be targeting on a zip code level. Please download the file below weekly for the most up to date target list. Download solar state target list here.
7. All Leads must must have Jornaya Leadid implemented, with an available Jornaya Entity, and TrustedForm certificate.
8. Publisher agrees that it will download and remove the domains located on the FCC’s wireless domain names list (http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/policy/DomainNameDownload.html) from all current data used in emailing for Offers. Affiliate further warrants that any new data that it acquires, regardless of its source, will be compared against the FCC’s wireless domain names list and that domain names contained therein will be removed before sending any emails.
9. Ad copy SHOULD NOT mislead consumers into believing that they are eligible for free scholarships and/or grants through government funding.
10. Any statement or claim that mentions something that can change over time is a Red Flag
11. Contractor shall be solely liable for all Contractor Ads used in connection with this Agreement
12. Contractor shall ensure that all Contractor Ads comply with applicable Law at all times
13. Contractor shall not make any material misstatements or omissions in any Contractor Ads as it relates to the applicable marketing offer.
14. It is the Publishers’ contractual and legal obligation to ensure that every direct and indirect marketing claim used to generate leads must be truthful and properly substantiated in compliance with applicable federal and state marketing laws. This means that Publishers must have a documented and reasonable basis for making all claims before disseminating such claims publicly.
15. If PX were to be sued in connection with a claim of false advertising by a Publisher, that Publisher will be required to defend and indemnify PX.
16. Illinois Marketing Guidelines
1. Best hours to send leads to: 6am – 8pm EST
2. Ideal attributes of a lead: Homeowner with Good or Excellent Credit
3. Top states:
4. Customers with electrical bills over $150
Implementing Jornaya LeadId:
To start generating the Jornaya LeadId token on your leads from your page, a script needs to be added to your website. Click this link for guidance on how to implement this script.
To start generating the TrustedForm CertURL on your leads from your page, a script needs to be added to your website. Click this link for guidance on how to implement this script.
*No trademarked terms including misspellings.
Terms will be provided for each individual campaign. Match types include Broad, Exact and Phrase.
Last updated: March 2023
From our IO:
– Inquiries to be sent via form post, using provided form post instructions and sent in real time
– Form-post into provided URL – you will only be paid for valid Inquiries received by our system
– Please log into our portal for Valid Inquiry Totals
– Affiliates can direct link to approved Partner pages only, no host/post is permitted by sub-affiliates
– All call center recordings for posted leads and warm transfers must be maintained for a minimum of 7 years
– Warm Transfers that do not have a corresponding recording uploaded to Edufficent within 72 hours of submission will not be considered billable. Recordings must be provided for all warm transfers that are attempted to the school including: valids, invalids, rejects, any attempts that were never submitted
– Authorization of this Insertion Order means contracted Partner has read and agreed to the Edufficient Partner Agreement and agrees to an Inquiry validation rules outlined in form post instructions.
Any failure to comply with such change requests will result in you accepting full responsibility and waiving our ability for payment on deliverables that are not in full compliance with such change requests.
Partner is strictly prohibited from employing the companies outlined in the Unapproved Partner list for the purpose of generating Inquiries for Edufficient school(s). Edufficient may amend the Unapproved Partner list at any time in its sole and complete discretion, upon written notice to Partner. Partner shall comply with the updated Unapproved Partner list within forty-eight (48) hours of such notice.
Accreditation and Disclosures will be provided and must appear on your landing page.
© 2023 PX Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions