1. The TCPA disclaimer must be shown at all times next to the submit button in legible font size and color.
2. TCPA disclaimer must be exactly as listed below. If slightly altered, must contain all the important verbiage contained here and will be reviewed on a case by case basis:
b. TCPA language must contain a link to the list of partner companies here:
- TCPA language must contain a link to the list of partner companies here:
- Terms and Conditions: https://www.px.com/terms-conditions/
4. You must be able to target on at least a state level while running this offer. Search partners should be targeting on a zip code level. Please download the file below weekly for the most up to date target list. Download solar state target list here.
5. All Leads must pass LeadID and TrustedForm Certificate.
6. Publisher agrees that it will download and remove the domains located on the FCC’s wireless domain names list (http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/policy/DomainNameDownload.html) from all current data used in emailing for Offers. Affiliate further warrants that any new data that it acquires, regardless of its source, will be compared against the FCC’s wireless domain names list and that domain names contained therein will be removed before sending any emails.
7. Ad copy SHOULD NOT mislead consumers into believing that they are eligible for free solar panels through government funding.
8. Do not include the following representations:
(1) huge savings claims about going solar without any substantiation,
(2) messages that imply the marketer is connected with a government or state agency,
(3) statements that the government will pay consumers to go solar,
(4) messages that imply that going solar is “free”, or
(5) messaging designed to create a false sense of urgency for consumers to go solar.
9. Contractor shall be solely liable for all Contractor Ads used in connection with this Agreement
10. Contractor shall ensure that all Contractor Ads comply with applicable Law at all times
11. Contractor shall not make any material misstatements or omissions in any Contractor Ads as it relates to the applicable marketing offer.
12. It is the Publishers’ contractual and legal obligation to ensure that every direct and indirect marketing claim used to generate leads must be truthful and properly substantiated in compliance with applicable federal and state marketing laws. This means that Publishers must have a documented and reasonable basis for making all claims before disseminating such claims publicly.
13. If TopSolar were to be sued in connection with a claim of false advertising by a Publisher, that Publisher will be required to defend and indemnify TopSolar.
1. Best hours to send leads to: 6am – 8pm EST
2. Ideal attributes of a lead: Homeowner with Good or Excellent Credit
3. Top states:
4. Customers with electrical bills over $150
Implementing Jornaya LeadId:
To start generating the Jornaya LeadId token on your leads from your page, a script needs to be added to your website. Click this link for guidance on how to implement this script.
To start generating the TrustedForm CertURL on your leads from your page, a script needs to be added to your website. Click this link for guidance on how to implement this script.
*No trademarked terms including misspellings.
|top solar sales||Exact/Phrase|
|top solar review||Exact/Phrase|
|top solar login||Exact/Phrase|
|top solar deals||Exact/Phrase|
|top solar scam||Exact/Phrase|
Last updated: February 2019